SIGMA SS187 BRUSH DEMO - AIR BRUSHING WITHOUT PHOTOSHOP

Wednesday 27 July 2011

I won 2 brushes from http://www.sigmabeauty.com/ last year the SS187 and SS119 they a great cheaper alternative to MAC cosmetics brushes.
In the third photo you can see the comparison to both brush almost identical. My demo shows the SS187 in action, the stippling brush provides a great air brush look on my face. (almost like real live Photoshop) the brush applies liquid foundation evenly with little effort.
The foundation I used is MAC face and body in C4, it looks very dewy on the skin and is lightweight and hides imperfections easily. The finish look I used MAC prep and prime powder and my usual eyeliner, mascara and blush.
The only downside to the sigma SS187 is when I wash the brush the black dye runs everytime.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails