Max Factor Lash Extension Effect Mascara review

Thursday 2 December 2010


The Max Factor Lash effect mascara is lengthening mascara it promises to create fluttersome lashes.
From the Max Factor website: “The Secret? Our longest brush ever reaches even the tricky corner lashes, leaving you with corner to corner length and impact. Choose from three high fashion shades, graphic black, flattering black/brown or waterproof classic black.”
Product claims:
Make-up artists and beauty lovers know that alluring, long lashes can only be achieved by reaching those hardest-to-reach corner lashes to create a dramatic fan of length. Inspired by professional lash extensions, Lash Extension Effect delivers dramatic length for ALL of your lashes - even the tricky corner ones.Discover Lash Extension Effect:
  • Max Factor’s unique tapered brush reaches the most important corner lashes, adding dramatic corner detail
  • Our longest mascara brush ever
I start by talking about the brush; it is roughly around 3cm in length, made of plastic bristles. Some of you are aware that I’m not a major fan of mascaras with plastic brushes. The brush does pick up all the lashes, even the tiny ones in the corner that you thought you never had.
Verdict – I wanted to like this mascara but the formula is too wet and made my lashes flop back down within minutes, as you can see even with 2 coats of mascara, there wasn’t much of a definition. It did not give me length as advertised. The only good thing about this mascara it coated evens the tiniest hairs around the corner of my eyes. The mascara cost £10.99 for 6.5ml this product is a miss for me and I won’t be repurchasing this mascara I prefer Maxfactor’s Master piece mascara.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails