Lush Grease lighting and tea tree toner review

Wednesday 29 December 2010

grease lightning

Both products have been tested over a month; I have completely finished the 100g tea tree water.
The tea tree water helps tone and detoxifies skin; it contains tea tree, grapefruit and juniper. Describing the smell out of all the ingredients I can only smell a subtle hint of tree tea.
Grease lightning is spot treatment, with a gel like consistency; it is anti bacterial and has witch hazel, tea tree, and aloe vera to smooth skin.
Tea tree water is a great product to kill bacteria infected skin; I had a large area of sore red spots near my chin. My strict skincare routine was Herbalisim, then tea tree water, applied imperialis moisturiser and then Grease lightning. In just 2 days the redness in my sore spots was greatly reduced and the surface of the lumps shrank.  The combination of these products has killed off spots, and I started to regain smooth blemish free skin again. Towards the end of my month trial I sadly used up my Herbalism cleanser and brought some new products.
I have now changed my skincare to new products which I will update in a month, but I will most defiantly repurchase both products again.
I also must add, that Lush has such exceptional customer service, my grease lightning stopped pumping out product, I emailed the Lush team asking for a new pump, and they replied to me if I send back the product they will send me a brand new product. They also gave me extra goodies in the package which I’m really happy about.

3 comments:

luckiebeauty said...

Happy that you saw improvement with this routine!

I loved Herbalism when I used it! Combined with Fresh Pharmacy it was wonderful.

Lush = love!

Le said...

@luckiebeauty

did you find fresh pharmacy drying on some areas of the face?

Lol these aren't my usual spots had it for over 3-4 months and they won't disappear.

I agree LUSH=LOVE LOVE LOVE

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: Ive been meaning to read this and just never obtained a chance. Its an issue that Im very interested in, I just started reading and Im glad I did. Youre a excellent blogger, 1 of the finest that Ive seen. This weblog undoubtedly has some information on topic that I just wasnt aware of. Thanks for bringing this stuff to light.

Related Posts with Thumbnails