Happy New Year 2011

Monday 3 January 2011

Hello everyone,
I can not believe another year has flew passed so quickly. Hope everyone had a great new year. Thank you to the followers who have followed my blog, my followers on Twitter I be back putting content on blog again. O and tonight there’s a meteor shower which I really want to see. 11pm GMT

Just after Christmas I finally went to Winter Wonderland every year I kept telling myself to go, either I was too busy or fall ill during the December months even right now I’m recovering from a virus I had for over 5 weeks.

Winter wonderland was a magical place, super expensive rides but I was there for the FOOD.
Cheese & onion pretzels
Cookie Hearts
Banana covered in chocolate
And here is one of my favourite photo memories of last year
Currently listening: Air on G string
Mood: calm and focus 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails