Club Entry for free

Thursday 13 January 2011

Get free entry at more than 50 top London nightclubs and events for a whole year!!
Hi guys, I’m a member of Metcard.co.uk – LONDON’S LARGEST FREE NIGHTCLUB ENTRY SERVICE. By joining Metcard, you will be able to gain FREE entry at more than 50 of London’s best nightclubs and events, including super clubs like Ministry of sound and celeb-favourites such as Cafe De Paris, Crystal and Embassy. You can save up to £20 on entry fees every time you use your membership. 
Membership normally costs £74.95 but if you join through me you can get a 1 year membership for just £19.95! (a massive saving of £60!)
To get your discounted Metcard just click here
Or go to the website: www.metcard.co.uk and use my membership number: 2037869 as your discount code.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for this! I'll forward to to John xx

Le said...

it's ok! I think it's a bargain don't need to pay for clubbing entry for a year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails