Beauty products wish list

Thursday 13 January 2011

This is a late post, meaning to write this entry earlier in the month, but I've been busy. If anyone has tried these products let me know on your thoughts!
Here are products I will try to get my hands on soon

1. Clarisonic Plus £170
When Clarisonic made it shores to the UK, the USA team alerted me giving me discount off. At the time I didn't had the funds to buy it, I heard mix reviews on this product but would love to get my hands on this.

2. Cure Natural Aqua Gel $48
This gel exfoliates the dead cells on the skin, Cure Natural Aqua Gel contains 90% revitalized hydrogen water and natural plant extracts from aloe vera, gingko and rosemary. It does not use preservatives, fragrance, artificial colorings or alcohol that can irritate skin.

3. Mac 138 brush
I want this brush for contouring and applying bronzer to my face

4. NARS Laguna Bronzer
I have had my NARS orgasm blush for 2 years and still haven't made a dent in the pan, this looks gorgeous!
What are your products wish list this year?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails