Nads Hair removal gel review

Monday 24 January 2011

Nads was started in a kitchen in Sydney where Sue Ismeil created the no heat, hair remover product for her daughter in her own kitchen.
I have been using this stuff for years, when I first had Sky digital back in the late 90’s I would flick through the TV shopping channel. Nads was showcasing and I was amazed how the product removed a lot of hair with no heat, and the strip is reusable which means you use even less product and better value for money. Back then other then QVC it was quite difficult to order the product, but luckily I found a store online to ship to me it was £25 for a pot. Fast forward a few years later and Nads are stocked in Boots, YES!!! Thank you! Product is roughly now £9.99 onwards for 170g/6oz.

(image via nads)

Ingredients:
Glucose (CAS # 50-99-7),Fructose (CAS # 57-48-7),Aqua(water),Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Fruit extract, Mel(Honey),Acetum (Vinegar),Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Juice , Citric acid (CAS # 77-92-9), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

Description: 
The natural gel melts with body heat and washes off in water. Simple and effective, Nad’s Natural Hair Removal Gel is perfect for legs, bikini line, underarms and arms. It is best used at body or room temperature and comes with cloth strips that are washable and re-usable.

Below are some photos of the product in action
Pros
Effective, product removes hair from the root
Hair growth is finer, lasting 6-8 weeks
all natural ingredients
Smooth, silky skin
Water soluble all you need to do is rinse with warm water
Strips are reusable

Cons
✗ it’s very sticky 
✗ in water months the product starts to set so you need to pop into the microwave to cool down
✗ so strong it ripped some of my skin, yup was bleeding a little


Verdict
Like I said I have been using this product faithfully for years and it’s the only hair removal method I use, this product is even voted in The 21st Centaury beauty bible top hair removers tried and tested. Now that it’s widely available in boots I can easily access the products. A pot usually last me 3-4 months, product application is super easy just apply a thin layer in direction of growth then pull the strip towards you. I do have a problem with some parts of the skin, the product didn’t pick up the hairs but overall it’s a fast and effective way of removing hair, the hair growth is slower and finer I hate shaving. This is a HG product for me!

❤❤❤❤❤ Product love rating 5/5

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails