January Favourites

Sunday 27 February 2011

I’m super late with this post, it’s almost the end of February,it’s better late then never.
I’m just been keeping it simple in January.

MAC Prep & Prime Powder - Love this over moisturiser or as a finishing powder, super light and finely milled it’s really easy to work with.

MAC Mineralize satin finish foundation NC35 - I have always loved Mineral products and MAC mineralize is still a firm favourite foundation of mine. I love the dewy finish 

D&G Light Blue - Oh MY Gosh!!!! I was sent a sample of this eau de toilette and I fell in love with it. The light floral scent is so me, it has a blend of flowers and fruity notes: apple, bluebells, jasmine, bamboo and white rose. With subtle hints of cedarwood, amber and musk. Will be purchasing the full size bottle, I think I love it more then CK one my signature scent!

Maybelline Turbo xpress mascara -  this is still my HG mascara, faithfully using this every single day and it gives length and volume!
Bodyshop carbon eyeliner - Another eyeliner I love to use everyday it does not give me raccoon eyes! LOL
Lush Tea Tree Water - I have went and purchased the bigger size bottle it’s helping me kill bacteria on my face. My face is covered with acne once again sighs!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails