March Favourites

Wednesday 6 April 2011


1. Lancome Juicy tubes  - makes my lips super glossy and juicy plus it does not stick to my hair ^-^
2.Rimmel White eyeliner - I use this to create guides for me to pluck my eyebrows, it’s pretty useless to use to whiten the water line it looks too bright.
3.L’occitane she butter hand cream - Love the smell of shea butter, this is one of my favourite hand creams. Body shop is better for super dry hands this tube last me FOREVER!!!
4. Purity oraganics exfoliating scrub - feels silky and gentle on the skin, leaves skin soft and smooth
5. Lovea Bio Burkin Shea butter nourishing body balm - super long product title, smells great, glides onto skin very well and a little goes a long way.
6. Samy Fat hair amplifying hair spray - does exactly what it says on the packaging, you need this in your life to create volume and makes quiffs/pouffs stay put all day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails