Products I regret buying - Eyelash primers

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Products I regret buying - Eyelash primers

Before finding Maybelline turbo lash mascara, my eye lashes would struggle to hold the curl. My current HG is still Shiseido Mascara base. You heard it all before, you found a HG but you always try to find a cheaper alternative and find the next HG product.
My Lesson is learned stick to the product that works you end up wasting money on products that will disappoint and make a dent on your bank card.
So what is exactly a lash primer, it helps coat and add fibres to the lashes making any mascara work on you.
These two were disappointing and made my eyelash flopped down within 5 mins. My second favourite is Clinique lash primer.
 
lancome cils booster and urban decay eyelash primer

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails