Maybelline - the falshies review

Saturday 16 April 2011

It was time to try out a new mascara, I heard about this mascara raved everywhere, my friend recommend it to me, but can it replace my current favourite the turbo boast?
The first thing you will notice is the shape of the brush; it’s uniquely designed in the shape of a spoon. It is a huge brush and I think you can tell from the photo that the formula is quite wet.
 
I have to admit the wand is a bit too big for me to work with as you can see from the photo’s the mascara touches my skin so it is quite messy to work with.
It gives great length and thickens the lashes thanks to the bristles on the brush, and last all day the lashes does not feel heavy which is what I love about Maybelline mascara. Having said that this doesn’t replace my current HG mascara Maybelline turbo boast.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails