Lush Yummy Yummy Yummy Shower cream review

Sunday 7 November 2010

yummy yummy yummy
I must admit, I am a lush addict! I have been using Lush products for over 3 years now. I love my bath and shower times with lush.
Although this product contains SLS, my skin is not as sensitive compare to my scalp. 
So yummy yummy yummy is a shower cream which is infused with the smell of strawberries and cream! It contains honey, almond oil, sea salt, balsamic vinegar and etc. 
This stuff really does soften my skin, i took the travel size bottle with me for a overnight stay at my friends house. I did not had any body moisturiser with me and this moisturised my skin. Very impressive, the only con to this product is that i need a lot of the shower cream to lather with. 
The packaging is very simple a clear bottle, with a black flip top cap. There’s two stickers with the staff who made the product and the chalk board style with white writing. 
You can buy this online or at any store http://www.lush.co.uk/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails