October Favourites

Thursday 4 November 2010


It's that time again, for my monthly favourite products.

A'kin day & Night crème - £19.99 each be using this to rejuvenate my acne prone face, the crème is not too rich and heavy it is also full of vitamins. 

Bodyshop - eye definer carbon, £8 I love this as I can create smokey eyes without any black shadows super quick. Comes with an eye smugger, it is more of a charcoal looking black then carbon.

Naked 97% natural crème de mer 24 hour body butter - Still one of my favourite body butters keeps my skin soft for more than 24 hours. (Next month you see a lot more naked body products) Snap some quick, it is currently buy one get one free on the naked website http://www.nakedbodycare.co.uk/

Boots botanic smoothing eye makeup remover - £2.99 This product is so dirt cheap and removes eye makeup really well, I learnt some new tricks for removing eye makeup. Dampen this on a cotton wool, split the cotton wool in half and simply leave this for 20 secs to melt the makeup off. You do not need to smudge the delicate eye area to get rid of stubborn waterproof mascara.
Maybelline Volume Express Turbo mascara – £5.99 After peeping into Rumi beauty products post http://www.fashiontoast.com/2010/10/on-beauty.html I instantly wanted to try the Maybelline mascara, lately I have had trouble coat my lashes with mascara. This one not only coated every single eyelash I had but did not clump and flake unlike the L’Oreal ones. (Also because of Rumi I went to buy the quick thinking wipes £6.75 and will be purchasing the Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré soon)

Nars Orgasm – I had this blush for 1-2 years now and I still haven’t made a dent in this, lately I stop sporting orange/bronze blushes and prefer this peachy colour for the winter and when my skin is lighter.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails