A’kin aromatherapy Jasmine body wash review

Friday 22 October 2010

A’kin body washes use the finest essential oils known for their aromatherapy benefits, combined with the purest non-drying cleansers which are sulphate & parabean free, to leave your skin thoroughly cleansed and silky soft.
Packaging
Light grass green bottle with a triangular shape at the top, and a click press bottle top. A sticker label is stuck on both the front and back of the bottle with the usual illustration of a plant/ingredient. Description and directions of use in easy to read font 225ml in size and has a POA of 12 months.
Ingredients
aqua (purified Australian water*) *BP 2007 standard
citric acid (botanical source)
cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine (from coconut)
disodium cocoamphodiacetate (from coconut)
glycerin (botanical source)
glyceryl laurate (botanical source)
lauryl glucoside (from coconut, palm & glucose)
sodium citrate (botanical source)
sodium gluconate (from GMO free corn)
sodium hydroxymethylglycinate
sodium lauroyl sarcosinate (from palm)
sodium lauryl sulfoacetate (from palm)
sorbitol (from GMO free maize)
jasminum officinale (jasmine) extract
Directions of use
In the shower apply a small amount to your hands or bath ball and lather all over the body. It is also ideal as a bubble bath, in the spa, washing delicates or at the hand basin. The product is pure and gentle for babies, children, the elderly and those with sensitive or fragile skin.
As with all A’kin cleansers the product always seems to be clear in colour, this is a thick gel like consistency. The smell of jasmine really smells uplifting and not artificial, it fills my bathroom with the aroma, and the smell relaxes me as I unwind from a stressful day. On it’s own the product can produce a rich foam but I like to use this with a body puff to produce extra foam, this cleansed my skin very well and it looked a lot clearer in the 3 weeks I have tested. However it did not deliver the silky smooth skin it promised me I found some dry patches on my arms. The smell of jasmine does not linger on to your skin. It is a very economical shower gel as I use very little product when I shower and I can say I have only use 10% off the bottle since I had it. The bottle of 225ml cost £7.49 and can be purchased from mypure

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails