A’kin Lavender Geranium & Jojoba Hand, Nail & Cuticle Crème Review

Tuesday 5 October 2010



A ‘Kin’s is a natural company that uses 100% botanical ingredients’, parabean and sulphate free. If you have been following my blog you can find my other reviews of the brand. Plus you will see some of the products in my month’s favourites.

A’kin Jojoba & lavender light conditioner review

Akin Pure Rose Hydrating Mist review

A’kin Lavender Geranium & Jojoba Hand, Nail & Cuticle Crème is formulated with vitamin B5, Vitamin E and Shea butter. Shea butter is an excellent ingredient to keep the skin nourished and soft.

I love the smell and texture of this hand crème it is very lightweight, the smell of lavender is strongest out of the ingredients used. I use a 10p amount for both hands, the crème absorbs into the upper layers of my skin very easily without any greasy oily residue. It instantly improves the appearance of my hands. My skin is left soft and supple; I haven’t seen an improvement in the cuticles.

The packaging is nice and simple a cream/beige tube with Green writing, I like the way A ‘kin’salways have a pretty looking illustration of an ingredient on the front of their packaging in this case it’s a lavender plant. I actually really like this product and cannot find any flaws, I usually spend around£16.50 for my Loccitane Shea butter hand cream and the travel size version cost £7 for 30ml. In comparison [A ‘kin’s] Lavender Geranium & Jojoba Hand, Nail & Cuticle Crème is cheaper.

The hand crème is a 75ml tube and cost £7.99. You can purchase from mypure

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails