Lovea bio le monoï lait corps hydrantant body lotion review

Wednesday 6 October 2010

I have received another package of products to review and the Lovea bio le monoï lait corps hydrantant body lotion is one of them. If you read my post about the Lovea shampoo you can read background information about the company. http://deeliteful.tumblr.com/post/631405975/lovea-bio-largan-shampooing-brilliance-review


The bottle of Lovea body lotion costs £6.99 for a 200ml size, the packaging is a bottle with a twist top, with the stop and open operation. As usual the corporate and branding for the packaging is white and mustard yellow, with brown writing. This product is 99.6% natural and parabean free. The back of the packaging is in French, but you can easily go onto to their website to read information about the product.
Tahitia monoi is a semi wax coconut oil, monoi is a skin and hair softener, this product is suited for people with normal skin.
The ingredients for the product.
Les ingredients
AQUA (WATER), MENTHA PIPERITA WATER* (MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) LEAF WATER), GLYCERIN, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS OIL* (HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL), OLUS OIL, CETEARYL OLIVATE, SORBITAN OLIVATE, COCO CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT OIL), GARDENIA TAHITENSIS (TIARE FLOWER), HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, CITRUS NOBILIS OIL*, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, CANDELILLA CERA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX), GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, GLYCERYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), POLYEPSILON-LYSINE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID, BENZYL BENZOATE, D-LIMONENE, LINALOOL.
The directions to use are: Apply liberally over the entire body on a clean skin.
The texture of the body lotion is a soft milky cream and runny consistency and the scent have an exotic smell that’s not too overpowering.  The lotion spreads over a large amount of my skin and quickly disappears onto my skin, and the skin absorbs the lotion very well.  I knew straight away with body lotions that are too thin in consistency will only moisturise my body for a few hours. On first use, my skin will flaked the next day, but the skin will be left very soft. I found the best way for me to use the body lotion is to use Lush buffy and apply the lotion on top and this method will leave the skin moisturised until I next showered. I have been testing the product for over 3 weeks and have used a quarter of the 200ml bottle.

I’m not sure if I would repurchase this product due to the fact that this alone does not leave me moisturised because of my normal to dry skin. But I would give it ratings for the soft light texture and the lovely exotic smell.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails