EOS Lemon drop spf15 Lip balm review

Wednesday 6 October 2010

EOS stands for evolution of smooth

eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

I saw this lip balm been used by a few guru’s I watch on YouTube, they really hyped the product. In the UK it is rare to find this in stores; I brought mine from urban outfitters for £6. I think it might be discontinued now.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/EOS-Lip-Balm-Ball/invt/5763466561000&temp=tellafriend&bklist=

I brought the lemon drop version with SPF15; the packaging is very unique compared to other lip balms on the market. When i whip this out i do get asked “what is that?” An egg shape dome with a twist top cap, unscrew the cap and the lip balm is also moulded to a round shape. All you need to do is glide the product onto lips; it does smooth on application but dries my lips in a matter of hours. The smell is gorgeous it reminded me of lemon bon bon sweets or lemon drops. I have been testing this for over 3 weeks but found my lips dried out more and cracked, although this product is 100% natural it just didn’t work for me. The lip balm is 0.25oz (7g) in size.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails